This really was a nice hotel, but geesh give the housekeeping staff new uniforms and make them look like they work in a nice hotel not a dungeon or walmart. Black pants and white shirts look very high classed in a motel like this, Blue on blue or the famous Walmart colors blue and tan? Come on guys really? If you want to be a top of the line motel, change your clothing, if front desk can look nice, then so should the rest of your staff. Your house keepers work the hardest than anyone in a hotel and by the way they look, i'll bet they get paid the lowest? Can't stay there again because I felt like I was in Walmart, hope this changes soon, I'd be embarrassed to look like that myself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn