All reviewsoutback steakhousepet friendly hotelfront deskgreat hotelvirginia techcookiesenjoyed my stayexcellent stayclean roomsthe staff was friendly and helpfulcomplimentary breakfastpleasant stayrestaurants and shoppingstay there againeasy accessthe breakfast areahousekeeping staff
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Years ago we had to travel to Northeast almost every weekend in the fall. This Hampton was always a favorite stop-off with clean accommodations, friendly staff and excellent breakfasts. We were delighted to return and learn that this fine tradition continues. Whether as a stopover OR a base for tours, this truly represents Southern Hospitality.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have stayed at a number of hotels in the Christiansburg/Blacksburg area and we have always had a great stay at this Hampton. We try to book this hotel every time we visit VA tech. Best value for the money and a great hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I came up to Blacksburg a day early to spend sometime alone with my daughter before Va Tech ladies soccer Sunday . Saw this Hotel and they had a room . Stayed in room 514 it was great all around . I have no problem what so ever with this place . The ladies at the desk were very friendly wish i remembered the names it was around 2:00 Saturday Nov 23rd. They knew what they were doing and seemed to like there job . And i like that because it is professional . Came down to get a spoon and i take it is the Manager , he was very nice , loved the Breakfast great choices , and my daughter ate and she is very picky haha. But i enjoyed my stay , and also the room was spotless and new keep it up housekeeping , they were also nice saying hello everytime . I will be back for sure . Thanks !!!

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I came here to bring my dog to the Virginia Tech vet hospital. The rooms are so clean and the staff is unbelievable! What a wonderful surprise. Everything is beyond perfect! I am writing this review while watching tv in bed here at the hotel:) I never expected this wonderful experience.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My family and I had a great stay! At check in we were offered a selection of soda's, chips, cookies, and coffee- this really makes a wonderful first impression. The breakfast buffet was well stocked with a mixture of choices. We will definately be back! Thanks-