All reviewsoutback steakhousepet friendly hotelfront deskgreat hotelvirginia techcookiesenjoyed my stayexcellent stayclean roomsthe staff was friendly and helpfulcomplimentary breakfastpleasant stayrestaurants and shoppingstay there againeasy accessthe breakfast areahousekeeping staff
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My family and I had a great stay! At check in we were offered a selection of soda's, chips, cookies, and coffee- this really makes a wonderful first impression. The breakfast buffet was well stocked with a mixture of choices. We will definately be back! Thanks-

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is a great hotel, either for a vacation/visit, or to have meetings, events, or stays in conjunction with things at Virginia Tech. This hotel is centrally located to both Christiansburg & Blacksburg. It is easy to reach from I-81, and close to the I-77/I-81 junction. This hotel is near some of the most historic areas in SW Virginia, and the Blue Ridge Parkway. There are a number of dining options - some within easy walking distance. This is THE place to stay in Christiansburg/Blacksburg.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stay here about once a week and it is always consistent. Outback is across the street, so that makes dinner an easy choice. I dont know what else to say, so I am just trying to fill out characters. Why does tripadvisor need so much? I mean I already told you the hotel was nice. it is everything you would expect from a Hampton Inn. Nothing more, Nothing Less.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed here on the first night of our cross country road trip, we chose it because it met our criteria of being pet friendly, very reasonable prices, great reviews and perfect location as it was about 8 hours from our beginning spot, NY NY. It sure set the bar high for all the other hotels to follow.
We had our two dogs with us and they had plenty of green space in the back of the hotel for the dogs to do their business. Our room was on the first floor and near the back of the hotel, there was a rear entrance (opened using a room key) that made taking the dogs outside very convenient. We were also able to park our car out back so we could see it from our room.
The outside sitting area was really nice, we sat there in the morning and enjoyed our free hot breakfast which was delicious.
The room was clean and comfortable. We moved the coffee table to make room for our two dogs.
They had a nice "business center" with several computers and a nice sitting area where people were just reading books and relaxing.
All the staff members were so nice too!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2013

After leaving a hotel across the street because of disgusting conditions, we found this hotel to be well worth the extra cost. The staff was great. Hotel conditions were top notch. Public computers, outside fireplace with a big screen TV, swimming pool, big breakfast area. Whats not to love. Don't look any further and stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family