I had stayed at the Hampton in June 2012 and remembered that they were dog-friendly - are they ever! The dog and I were given a convenient first floor room, right by an outside door, right by the very spacious dog walking area. She was also given dog biscuits at check in. The room, especially the bed, was very comfortable. The front desk personnel are all especially pleasant. I try to stay at Hamptons as often as possible and this one does the brand proud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn