Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg
$109
Fairfield Inn
$41
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
$64
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

Econo Lodge(Christiansburg)
$42
$59
$119
The Oaks Victorian Inn(Christiansburg)
$199
$169
All reviewsoutback steakhousepet friendly hotelgreat hotelfront deskvirginia techcookiesclean roomsenjoyed my stayexcellent staycomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingeasy accessstay there againthe staff was friendly and helpfulpleasant staythe breakfast areahousekeeping staff
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Clean, nice Hotel. nice rooms. Nice people, breakfast food could be better. Went to visit our son at Virginia Tech and go to a game. Hotel was close to a lot of stuff.Close to campus as well and the interstate. The food at breakfast was strange. The eggs didn't seem real. and the second day there was no bacon.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I always have a wonderful stay at this hotel! Perfect for traveling with a pet! The room is always clean, it is close to VT and lots of great shopping and restaurants. The staff is amazing and always make me feel welcome!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Wonderful stay. Very clean and quiet hotel, and incredibly accommodating staff. The beds were comfortable and the hot breakfast was good. I will gladly stay at this hotel again if I ever have reason to return to the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This Hampton is my choice when visiting Blacksburg on business trips and when visiting my son-a student at Virginia Tech. It is close enough to Blacksburg, plenty of shopping nearby, and a nice well-run hotel. Not that we have tried all of the hotels in the area but this one is an easy one with the standard Hilton/Hampton atmosphere.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I am a Hilton diamond member, so I stay in these hotels pretty often. I must say I am very pleased with this hotel. When booking this room, I requested a room on the first floor, and they were able to get that for me. When I checked in, Kathleen and Andrew at the front desk were very friendly. They made me feel at home and were very helpful. Kathleen helped me out with getting to know the area with shopping/dinner recomendations . She ended up sending me to a sushi place in walking distance, and I really enjoyed it. Next time I am in town , I look forward to staying again at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013