All reviewsoutback steakhousepet friendly hotelfront deskgreat hotelvirginia techcookiesenjoyed my stayexcellent stayclean roomsthe staff was friendly and helpfulcomplimentary breakfastpleasant stayrestaurants and shoppingstay there againeasy accessthe breakfast areahousekeeping staff
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I always have a wonderful stay at this hotel! Perfect for traveling with a pet! The room is always clean, it is close to VT and lots of great shopping and restaurants. The staff is amazing and always make me feel welcome!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Wonderful stay. Very clean and quiet hotel, and incredibly accommodating staff. The beds were comfortable and the hot breakfast was good. I will gladly stay at this hotel again if I ever have reason to return to the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This Hampton is my choice when visiting Blacksburg on business trips and when visiting my son-a student at Virginia Tech. It is close enough to Blacksburg, plenty of shopping nearby, and a nice well-run hotel. Not that we have tried all of the hotels in the area but this one is an easy one with the standard Hilton/Hampton atmosphere.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I am a Hilton diamond member, so I stay in these hotels pretty often. I must say I am very pleased with this hotel. When booking this room, I requested a room on the first floor, and they were able to get that for me. When I checked in, Kathleen and Andrew at the front desk were very friendly. They made me feel at home and were very helpful. Kathleen helped me out with getting to know the area with shopping/dinner recomendations . She ended up sending me to a sushi place in walking distance, and I really enjoyed it. Next time I am in town , I look forward to staying again at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My sister and I were traveling to Asheville, NC and chose this location for our overnight stay because it's halfway between home and our destination. We didn't arrive until 10:30 pm, and we cordially greeted and very quickly finished with registration so that we could get some sleep. The room was quiet, and all that we needed to refresh ourselves for the next day's adventure on the road!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends