I stayed here recently on a trip from the south to New England. Arrived after driving for 12 hours and was looking for a decent place to stay. Price was alright and the room was up to Hampton Inn standards, except for the heating/cooling unit. It is SO LOUD. So loud that you have to turn the tv up when it's running just to hear it! It was so bad that when I went to sleep I decided to just shut the damn thing off as opposed to sleep with the thing on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn