The guy on the night shift is a little strange, but otherwise this is a very nice hotel for one night for a football game when travelling down I 81, It is about 5 miles from the interstate - the food is excellent and the rest of the staff at the front desk is very good. As a hilton diamond member I alsow always notice the front desk as they are the first you see and the last when you depart
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn