All reviewsoutback steakhousepet friendly hotelfront deskgreat hotelvirginia techcookiesenjoyed my stayexcellent stayclean roomsthe staff was friendly and helpfulcomplimentary breakfastpleasant stayrestaurants and shoppingstay there againeasy accessthe breakfast areahousekeeping staff
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My daughter attends Radford University and I went to visit her. All the hotels were booked in Radford, so I booked at the Hampton Inn. Boy, was I happy there! The hotel was beautiful! We walked into the lobby where we found complimentary drinks (non alcoholic) such as tea, coffee and hot chocolate as well as chocolate cookies. Check in was painless, the room was nice, the bed super comfortable and the bathroom very clean and a nice size. I was impressed with the complimentary breakfast, which served hot foods. The breakfast area was also very nice. Needless to say, when I go back to Radford, I will be staying here!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Very clean with nice sized rooms. Consistent with the quality of other hampton inns. Free coffee was actually good. Not far from Roanoke airport. Large in room fridge. I only spent one night and didn't have time to try the breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank PeppeWrangler
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My daughter goes to Virginia Tech and we went to visit her. We decided to stay overnight and rent a room in Hampton in. We had very good experience. Our room was very clean and quite spacious. Toilet was also very decent. They serve com[complementary breakfast and it is fabulous. Parking space is also satisfactory. It also located very close to popular restaurants and shops. Overall i must recommend this hotel if someone is visiting this area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My son and I visited VA Tech for a weekend and stayed at this property. It is a wonderful place to stay. Freshly baked cookies were available at the front desk at check-in, coffee and hot chocolate were available 24/7 in the lobby. Beds were comfy and very cozy, clean! Good water pressure in the shower, towels were fluffy and absorbent. There was a nice supply of shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, mouthwash, AND shower gel. High def 1080p TV impressed my teenage son! Refrigerator, microwave and single-cup coffee maker impressed me. Breakfast was far superior to other similarly-priced hotels. Scrambled eggs with steak and cheese, homemade oatmeal (not instant), and fresh fruit -- all to be enjoyed in a lively breakfast room with flat-screen TV. It is just off the interstate, near shopping and restaurants (Target, Olive Garden, etc). We will never stay anywhere else when visiting Blacksburg/VA Tech!

• Stayed: September 2012
HamptonCburgMgt, Manager at Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dear AZSportyMom,

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of our property! Exceeding our guest's expectations is our #1 priority and I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property during your next trip to the Christiansburg/Blacksburg area. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I don't know if this Hampton is new, but if not, I'm sure it has been newly renewed.
You should expect a Hampton. Nice very clean room, big white clean feeling comfortable bed, lots of pillows.
Convenient clea bathroom.
Breakfast id nice, always refilled buffet.
Among best fitness areas in a Hampton. Small, not many different equipement, but good ones.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank David B

Dear DavidKB,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We just finished renovating our property- thank you for noticing! I am glad you were able to use our fitness center and that it met your expectations. We are always looking to make our guest's stay 100% perfect! We hope to welcome you back to the property soon!