Several of us stayed at the Hampton for my niece's wedding in Christiansburg. (We had 3 rooms) The location was very convenient for us. The hotel was clean, the beds were comfy and the rooms were quiet. The kids swam in the pool. It is a nice pool. The water was still cold but that was because the weather was wonderfully cool while we were there. I used the gym a couple of times. It had 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical and 1 recombant bike. It also had a cable weight machine and medicine balls. The breakfast every morning was good. The hotel also had a very nice seating area outside near the pool and gym. The weather was so cool and dry we really enjoyed sitting outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn