Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg
$54
QualityInn
$47
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$90
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
$67
ComfortInn
$93
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$51
$119
Homewood
All reviewsoutback steakhousepet friendly hotelgreat hotelfront deskvirginia techcookiesclean roomsenjoyed my stayexcellent staycomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingeasy accessstay there againthe staff was friendly and helpfulpleasant staythe breakfast areahousekeeping staff
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The staff was great. I really had a comfortable stay..

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 20, 2012

It's a shame I didn't find this hotel two years ago when my daughter was a freshman, but better late than never. I echo the other reviewers sentiments about staff friendliness, hotel cleanliness, breakfast quality and hotel comfort. However, we had a dog on this trip and, after this visit, this hotel will be added to our dog's Christmas card list. They reserve rooms on the first and second floors for pets so they are close to a large, lit and clean dog area with poop bags and disposal locations. On top of that they keep dog biscuits at the front desk and asked us to bring our dog up to meet them as "they just love dogs!"

In the past month I've stayed at the Chicago Renaissance, the Marriott Amsterdam and Disney's Swan Hotel - this Hampton Inn has them all beat hands down.

Room Tip: Room 101 is closest to the back door.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
HamptonCburgMgt, Manager at Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Thank you so much for your response! The Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg always looks to WOW! our guests, even our furry ones. We certainly look forward to your next stay with us. Do not hesitate to let us know how we can be of future service!

Reviewed February 11, 2012

I've stayed at this Hampton Inn on two separate trips , one in december and one in january. The staff is extremely friendly, the rooms are very clean and comfortable and the entire hotel is in great shape. They have one of the best breakfast offerings (and it's included with your room) that I've had in a while. The hotel is in a nice area too and there are plenty of places to eat (Outback 500 feet away) and shops nearby. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or recommend it to anyone.
Pet are allowed.
Special thanks to Kayla Orr, Assistant General Manager, for her understanding.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I've stayed at this Hampton Inn on two separate trips for business and I must say, this is probably one of the nicest Hampton Inn hotels I've stayed in. The staff is extremely friendly, the rooms are very clean and comfortable and the entire hotel is in great shape. They have one of the best breakfast offerings (and it's included with your room) that I've had in a while. The hotel is in a nice area too and there are plenty of places to eat and shop nearby. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Thorn054
Reviewed January 22, 2012

This hotel is very clean, light, spacious and friendly. Really, what more could you ask for? Mini-fridge and microwave, good size desk/table, comfortable beds and best of all, the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. They truly go out of the way to anticipate things that might make you feel a bit more welcome and make your time away from home easier.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business