My husband and I always stay in a Hampton Inn any time we need an overnight stay during road trips. I must say this was the nicest, cleanest one so far. Great bed & pillows (as always), a washer and dryer for public use and ice on every floor. We had our breakfast out on the lovely large covered patio that is out by the pool next to a separate fitness room.
We will be back when when we head home to FL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn