“Girls nite out”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

Applebee's
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Girls nite out on a Thursday. I love the bar in here...family restaurant but very light atmosphere in bar. Love the bartenders and the fine ladies and gentlemen that serve us. Every time a few of us old fogies go out for a little girl time they make everything so pleasant for us and the service was good. They have a drink called the PERFECT MARGARITA...and it really is. Our steaks were cooked perfectly, meals were served hot. Was a great nite. Sirloin with shrimp..smashed potato's and saute veggies...a perfect margarita...came to $26.00...not too bad.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Was our favorite place to eat and watch sports...and after his death, I met a wonderful friend there...Little Cathy...

Reviewed February 17, 2012

The table was sticky, the floors were dirty, and the food was awful. The waitress was okay, but not great. I got a bbq sandwich with onion straws on it, but the onions were burned, and so was the bbq. It was really terrible. Will never eat here again.

1  Thank Hollzzz
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I see this Applebees hasn't gotten very good reviews so far, but I am going to change that. I thought my chicken alfredo and caesar salad lunch was very good and the waitress was very nice. I would recommend this restaurant to others and go there again.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

After having a drink spilled down my back at the restaurant and having the waitress downplay the issue to save face with her manager, I haven't been back. I have seen this happen elsewhere with customers and have witnessed the manager and workers making amends to the customer. An apology would have helped. It was an embarrassing situation for me and my family and I don't know what possessed the waitress to cover it up. But I walked out and waited in the car after it appeared my family didn't want me to make an issue of it. Truly a bad scene. I am sure it happens frequently at most restaurants, but I have never seen it handled so poorly. For customers, being quiet and not bringing this to the attention of the manager is not the way to handle this. I am quite disappointed in myself that I let this pass without bringing it to the attention of the management. Too bad for Applebees and myself for that matter. We were a frequent customer and the food was quite good.

4  Thank chester65