“Wonderful service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Tazewell, Virginia
“Wonderful service”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Lovely lunch menu and wonderful service. We found the food good, but a little heavy on the garlic. We would definitely return to this "homelike" restaurant, we loved being coddled.

• Visited July 2013

“Red Lobster and Crab Legs!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My godchildren (ages 5 and 8) love seafood and like Red Lobster. I invited them to Red Lobster to celebrate a special occasion. The service, by far, was better than the actual meal. The waiter was exceptional, attuned to the needs of children and quite attentive throughout the meal, not just at the beginning. They really liked the crab legs, but they did not receive a portion which was satisfying to either of them. I was surprised, as the 8 year old ordered the adult portion. I had a shrimp dish which was mediocre. Not a restaurant I would normally recommend if there were other choices for seafood in the area. The food is okay but a bit expensive for what is received.

• Visited July 2013
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Reliably good seafood”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We have visited this restaurant many times and never been disappointed. With Red Lobster, you know what you are going to get -- nothing that unusual or exciting, but always good. The staff is friendly and service is usually attentive. The place is not a secret, so at peak times you'll have to wait to be seated.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch at red lobster”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The service was better than the food!!! Our server was very attentive and curtious. The decor is
Drab. The food is not as good as I can make at home.

• Visited February 2013
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Nice seafood eating in Christiansburg”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Brought a friend here for lunch today. Was seated promptly and orders taken quickly. I only wanted something small and light, so ordered the shrimp Cobb salad while my partner had crab alfredo. We both ended up asking for takeout boxes - the servings were large!

My salad was delicious. total price, including 20 oz beer was $35.

• Visited January 2013