“Great”

Cuisines: Seafood
Princeton
“Great”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

It had been over a year when I had been there and it was very good and the people was very nice. I will go back in the summer when I get in that area again.

Visited December 2012

New Jersey
“Average food, friendly staff”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The staff was friendly and accommodating. The food was adequate, and the restaurant had a fishy smell (okay, not a big surprise). I had a caesar salad which was very tasty, but my baked potato was salted on the outside. My husband's shrimp and scallop dinner was tasty, but his garden salad was rather cold and served in a chilled bowl. Maybe you can't expect much more from a chain restaurant like this one.

Visited November 2012
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

From the time we entered into the restaurant until we finished, I have nothing but great thoughts and we enjoyed everything. We were greeted upon entering and we treated very well through the whole process. My wife and our friend were combining our birthday celebrations.

• Visited October 2012
colorado
“typical R L”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Typical fare, okay service, what you would expect from a chain restaurant

Visited July 2012
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Just average”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Wish the food looked a little like the commercials you see. If you really wanted REAL seafood this is not your place. It's drowned in butter and salt...course without that wouldn't be much flavor. Salads are smaller now but they are fresh...and the cheese bread is still wonderful...but I am always disappointed with the seafood.

Visited June 2012