Holiday Inn Christiansburg Blacksburg
$54
QualityInn
Econo Lodge(Christiansburg)
$45
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
$69
Fairfield Inn
$159
$129
Homewood
The Oaks Victorian Inn(Christiansburg)
$199
$169
All reviewstexas roadhousefront deskvirginia techhot buffetfree breakfastbagelsusual hotelhotel is in a great locationbed and pillowsrestaurants and shopsindoor poolfridge and microwavefootball gameexercise roomnice staywalmartvt
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had our family reunion at this hotel last weekend. I have traveled extensively over the years and this has been one of my best experiences. Not only is the hotel pretty new and well appointed, the staff is out of this world. They are friendly, helpful and courteous. I am not sure how they could have improved on anything that happened during our stay. Libby was wonderful to work with!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Checked in in the middle of a LARGE softball tournament an people were everywhere! I spent less than 2 minutes checking in an the desk clerk, Kelly I believe, never missed a beat. Each time I was in the lobby she would wave a friendly hello an during the course of our stay even remembered my name each time she saw me. The only thing better than being treated as a guest is being treated like a friend! Kudos to the entire team from house staff to the restaurant an lounge for such a warm atmosphere. We WILL be back.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I needed a room in Christiansburg for a night this week because I was undergoing a medical procedure and needed to stay close to the medical center, even though I live not too far away. I went to the Hampton Inn, which was sold out and they contacted the Holiday Inn for me, and they had one room left. There was a VT orientation and a big swim meet that night. I couldn't be more pleased with my visit.

This is a new property and very well appointed. The rooms are large with comfortable beds, pillows and furnishings. You won't find better accommodations even at the higher end Hilton's, Marriot's, etc. This is a full service hotel, though from the outside it looks more like an Express. It has a nice lounge, restaurant, and room service, indoor pool and exercise room.

It is within easy walking distance of several restaurants (Texas Road House, Red Lobster, Red Robin, IHOP, Olive Garden, Pannera, Ryan's, and maybe a two minute drive from a nice Mexican restaurant, a Japanese Steakhouse, and fast food restaurants. Also adjacent to a Walmart and across the street from a major mall.

It is about 10 minutes from Virginia Tech and about 15 minutes from Radford University. Very close to venues that host swim meets and youth baseball tournaments.

The staff is very friendly and helpful and the price is right. If I have family or friends who visit in the future, this is where I will put them, even though there are hotels that are closer. This one is world class for the money.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank RUtraveller
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We'll definitely choose this hotel if we come to this area again. It is 10 minutes away by car from VA Tech, but this was not a problem for us. The room was spacious enough for our family of 5 (we could not find in the VA Tech area a hotel that could fit us all in 1 room for the HI price): 2Q+Qsofabed. Hotel was booked solid, as the other area hotels.

Hotel and room/bath were clean, modern, and the front desk staff were really helpful and nice.
Our room on the 4th floor was quiet - we did not have issues regarding noise from outside our room (elevator, other guests, construction, etc).

The hotel location is great with a Walmart+Walgreens and Target nearby plus all kinds of eateries just across the street and really closeby (hotel has a restaurant but we did not use it).

Easy access to hwy 460 to take you quickly to VA Tech, or just drive leisurely on Main Street.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MITXVIII
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I would certainly stay here again.
Clean rooms, good service. OK breakfast.
If your needing a place to stay - and prefer a nice place - stay here.
Its a pretty new place - so its clean and comfortable. Quiet rooms, and across the street from a great steakhouse!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family