Holiday Inn Christiansburg Blacksburg
$118
$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Econo Lodge(Christiansburg)
$54
QualityInn
$47
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
$67
ComfortInn
$51
$93
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$119
Homewood
The Oaks Victorian Inn(Christiansburg)
$199
$169
Priceline
All reviewstexas roadhousefront deskvirginia techhot buffetfree breakfastbagelsusual hotelrestaurants and shopsexcellent hotelthe hotel is cleanindoor poolfridge and microwavefootball gameexercise roomnice staywalmartvt
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Our family traveled to Christiansburg for a large swim meet. This hotel offered us a very good team rate, provided a good hot breakfast, tremendous service and quality friendly people. The property is only 1.5 years old. It is clean, new, modern and roomy. it is located close to everything we needed: a Walmart in the parking lot, multiple restaurants across the street, sporting goods stores, department stores, fast food, car service, gas stations. Everything.

The best feature: Very honest people. Inevitably, we left something in the room after we checked out. Within an hour the front desk called my cell and told me I left something in the room. I hadn't even realized I left anything yet. I was still in the area, so I went back and it was waiting for me. I wanted to give something to the person who found my stuff... they wouldn't hear of it. I had to practically beg them to write the person a thank you note.

I travel for work and have 50+ hotel nights a year. There have been MANY times I have called back to 'higher end," or "name brand" hotel to see if they found my item in my room and received the, "sorry, there was nothing found in the room." It's usually just a given, if you leave something in a hotel room - it's gone.

I'm in Christiansburg 3-4 times a year. There isn't another hotel I will stay at as long as I go there. They have convinced me. Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Surprised when I did not get my room cleaned by 3:30. I asked for a late check out the following day. Manager was having a bad day too many patrons so I was yelled at for requesting it. Surprised to have such bad service. Not accommodating to large groups. Really bad breakfast options. Guess I get what I pay for.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Dashby
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Christiansburg Blacksburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Dashby,

We appreciate you sharing your experience regarding your stay with us. It is disappointing you did not enjoy your stay at our property and regrettable you found the level of service you received less than satisfactory. I would like to assure you that the challenges you experienced during your stay are not indicative of our usual high standards. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will address these to continually monitor and improve the quality and services we offer.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

After 10 years of travel as a "Platinum" Priority Club Rewards member I have to say this is Holiday Inn's best hotel. I would drive 50 miles off course to stay here. From the desk to the restaurant to the maids, the staff here turn a good hotel into a great one.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Ranzo T
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stay in this hotel three or four weeks per month. It is only one year old and located near good shopping and WalMart. The entire staff from the general manager to the housekeeping staff are all interested in you having a great experience with your stay. The restaurant and lounge is probably one of the best kept secrets in Christiansburg. They have a good menu with a wide range of goodies. They also offer daily specials to enhance the already broad menu.
The real success of this location is the teamwork of people and their goal to make you satisfied. They really bend over backwards to make your stay as close to a home experience as they can.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the walk in shower, they are great.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Stayed here for a recent football weekend. First time at this new HI. It was very nice with a unique modern style and decor. The two queen bedroom we had was standard size with nice amenities and super comfortable beds. Lots of restaurants and mall right near by so many choices to eat and shop. Also in between Christiansburg and Blacksburg so only 10 min to the game. We would definitely stay here again. The only complaint I had was our room which was for 4 guests only had 3 towels in the bathroom so had to ask for more at the desk then when room was cleaned when we were at the game they didn't notice more towels added and left us with 3 again so back to the desk I went to get more towels. I don't understand how they can have a room for 4 people and only supply 3 sets of towels. Other than that, hotel and staff were great!

Room Tip: new hotel so hard to find on GPS.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family