$104
$97
HIExpress.com
$54
$53
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
$81
$109
$51
$122
$110
Budget Inn(Christiansburg)
$55
$45
The Oaks Victorian Inn(Christiansburg)
$199
$169
All reviewstexas roadhousefront deskvirginia techfree breakfastbagelsusual hotelhot breakfastrestaurants and shopsexcellent hotelwould stay againthe hotel is cleanbeds were very comfortablefootball gamefridge and microwaveexercise roomnice staystaff was friendly
Reviewed April 13, 2012

After a very long day on the road, we rolled the dice and stopped at the motel without cecking with TA. We were warmly greeted but the receptionist Lunden who was refreshing, warm and friendly.....just what we needed after a tiring day.

Lunden was quick and effieicent in getting us a room and getting us settled in.

The room was spacious, very well appointed, comfortalbe, clean, and quiet. What more do you need in a motel? We travel the I-81 corridor frequently and will definitely keep this on the list of places to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We have stayed here twice. The staff were very friendly. I had a bad experience at the Holiday Inn at Blacksburg so I went in being a little skeptical about how the stay would be. Everything exceeded my expectations....especially the service.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2012

The hotel the night before was awful so when we arrived at the Holiday Inn we were relieved to see how clean everything was and the staff went out of their way for us! Definitely would recommend to others. Great location too!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2012

The staff at this hotel are wonderful! They were so friendly from the moment we stepped in the door. My husband forgot his Priority card and they took the time to look up his number for him (actually insisted that he let them look it up). Even the cleaning people greeted us with a friendly smile and greetings! The hotel itself is still very new. It is decorated in a contemporary style. Our room had two queen beds and there was adequate room for four of us. The TV is a nice size LG. I think it was 40". My husband enjoyed watching it. I'm also happy to report that there is a fan in the bathroom! How many hotels have you gone to where the bathroom gets fogged up after your shower? This was absolutely not a problem in our room. The water pressure in the shower was great - large Moen shower head. The room was very clean. There was a choice of firm and soft pillows on the bed and they are labeled for you. Now for the negative and the reason that I didn't give it a five star rating. Our room was absolutely frigid with the thermostat set at 75 degrees. It was so cold that we had to eventually shut it off. We went to sleep with it off,but then our room became unbearably warm and stuffy. This woke me up at 4 am and I fumbled around in the dark to turn the air back on. Maybe this won't be an issue in the summer and winter, but it was an issue for me. I suppose our thermostat could have been broken, but I'll never know. I guess one more negative is that there is no breakfast buffet included. They do have a restaurant, but we didn't use it. There is a Texas Roadhouse right beside the hotel. A Walmart is also within walking distance. A mall is right across the street.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This brand new hotel is right across from the New River Mall. It is also only a mile from my draught’s house. This is better for us then the Holiday Inn Express by the interstate. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. The rooms are nice and new, with a good size TV. The microwave and mini refrigerator are a nice addition. The hall on our floor did not look like it had been cleaned for several days. Only problem we had was house keeping kept forgetting to service our room. The first day was OK but when it happen the next day I had to tell the front desk when we return around 5:30 that day. House keeping told the front desk that we had our do not disturb sign on the door. We removed it each morning at around 9:30. The free breakfast was cereal, sweet rolls and some fruit, not like the Holiday Inn Express free breakfast that always has a good verity of breakfast items. The restaurant is a nice addition. There are several restaurants at the Mall and the Texas Roadhouse is right next door. Even with the problem we will be using this hotel again on our next visit.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family