Tripadvisor
Christiansburg
Post
Inbox
Search

“The food and service was okay.”

Kabuki Japanese Steak House
Ranked #17 of 105 Restaurants in Christiansburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come for the show and Come Back for the food!Celebrating with the Family? Our expert chefs cook the highest quality ingredients while you watch at the table in the main dining room. If sushi is your preference, we have a sushi bar where you can watch our specially trained sushi chefs prepare all types of sushi. Prefer a quiet dinner for two? Sit in our lounge and bar next to our beautiful koi pond. You can enjoy our full menu regardless of what experience you choose for your dining adventure.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food and service was okay. I’m not sure if the grill vent was broken or what but the entire meal the smoke off the grill came right to me. To the point that I had to have everyone scoot down because my eyes watered and burned from the smoke. The fried rice was probably the best thing I had. Any who, I probably won’t be returning but it was an okay experience.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank annoirb
Write a reviewReviews (107)

Reviewed December 13, 2019 via mobile

I was very pleased with the food and atmosphere of the establishment, I went and had a great time with my girlfriend and the theme of the restaurant was excellent I recommend this restaurant very much

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

Custom cherry Pepsi began with what would become a wonderful culinary experience!! While the soup is normally quickly forgotten, here it was not only memorable but delicious. Rice was expertly seasoned and veggies were cooked to perfection to preserve flavor. The seasonings and flavors were well balanced. The filet was tender and perfectly cooked medium rare!! The chicken was fantastic. They served the best shrimp and ginger sauce I’ve ever had. Chef and staff were skilled beyond expectations. We were in Christiansburg incident to a high school state golf tourney. We will take this experience as an excuse to stop here in the future.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

We sat at a table in the bar. We ordered as starters the edamame & the seaweed salad. Delicious! I had the Calif. roll & my hubby had the firecrcacker roll which were good! Then, hubby had the octopus while I had the squid, and I also had the mochi ice cream. All was quality food!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed the show and the food! I will definitely go back when I visit her at Radford this year.

Date of visit: July 2019