WINNER WONDERLAND

Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Blacksburg, Va
“Greatest salsa bar on earth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Pretty good mexican fare. Not too much on atmosphere. Prices are good. Service is quick. Very large choice of salsas. Located in a strip mall.

Visited August 2012

North Wilkesboro, NC
“Amazing salsa bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

They have every kind of salsa you can imagine. You can help yourself to the different flavors. Very good food!

Visited June 2012
Roanoke, Virginia
“Great food and the salsa bar is wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The best part of this place is the salsa bar - so many options, so many choices. It is sure to keep your taste buds hopping. The service is fast and friendly and the food choices are plentiful.

Visited October 2012
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love the salsa bar! It's delicious; I ate to my heart’s content. I still ordered the cheese dip. The service was good except the fajitas came out with the tortillas! They hadn't made them yet. The fajitas were delicious and if I'd know how large the portion was I would have ordered it for one and split that. I was sad they didn't have the fried cheese cake. I can’t wait to go back next time I am in the mood for Mexican cuisine. I appreciate the attentive staff and the speed of my appetizer as I waited for the rest of my party.

Visited October 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Friendly Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

The staff is very friendly and ready to please. The salsa bar gives a lot of variety and my grandkids love it. The food is good for this area although is nothing like regular mexican food from border states. For this area though it is very good.

• Visited September 2012