“Do yourself a favor and visit Due South BBQ”

Due South Pit Cooked BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Do yourself a favor and visit Due South BBQ”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Discovered Due South on a recent trip to Christiansburg. Lovely staff and service. Very much enjoyed my bbq, hushpuppies, and the smoked chicken wings were delicious. Happy to support locals, particularly when the food is this good! Love their eco-friendly composting procedures also. Do yourself a favor and check out Due South.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank VickyLynne

Chantilly, Virginia
“Friendly Service and Great Food”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

If you like Pit Style BBQ, you will like the food here. All of the items we ordered well prepared and perfectly seasoned (ribs, chicken and pulled pork). The atmosphere was very local, and the prices were very reasonable. A classic roadside location that is very authentic. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Their sauce were also good.

The only issue we had was a somewhat limited menu. Typically you have brisket and burnt ends and a much larger variety of meats with a Pit Style BBQ.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Friendly Staff, Plus Live Music!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My wife had the smoked chicken and I had the pork sandwich, both of which were excellent! Plus there was a three piece folk-country-blues band from New Orleans playing when we got there. They were superb, and we would have gladly paid a cover charge to hear them, but there was no cover. Parking can be a problem, as we got the last free space in the lot, but by the time we left there were several others freed up.

It was a great experience, and we will certainly go there again when we pass through this area.

• Visited April 2014
Evansville, Indiana
“visiting family”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Family took us here for lunch. The sandwich was over flowing with meat and sauce. The meat was tender and tasted great.

• Visited March 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Really good BBQ!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Well, I am backyard smoker myself so most restaurant quality food does nothing for me, I cook at competition level. That said, this was some really good BBQ, I thoroughly enjoyed my combo of ribs and pulled pork. Excellent selection of sauces, my sides were really good, excellent Mac and Cheese.
Had I had another trip I would have tried the brisket, but didn't quite have time to do that, will on another trip though!

Visited February 2014