“Nice, clean very friendly staff”

Quality Inn Christiansburg
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Christiansburg
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Enjoyed our overnight stay here with our dog. Staff was very friendly and professional. They even gave us a few dog treats for our dog. They allow big dogs, so that was the reason we stayed here. Bed was clean and comfortable, but they use these small, less than standard size pillows, so I was not that comfortable as far as the pillows go. (Better to bring your own) Also the AC was very loud. The breakfast was excellent, they had hot waffles you can make yourself, oatmeal and a decent assortment of food. I didn't know how to use the waffle maker, so the hostess showed me how, and was very helpful and polite. They had a nice eating area, plenty of tables. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Christiansburg

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is the type of place with no central halls and all doors are exterior. The decor in our room was old with peeling wallpaper. The bed was hard and uncomfortable with these weird small pillows. The air conditioner was very loud and difficult to control the temperature. Fitness room is essentially an unused room with a cheap treadmill and eliptical. The people were nice enough, and the breakfast was very typical of what most hotels are providing. It was not dirty, but just old. We wish we had stayed at the Hampton Inn nearby instead.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My team traveled here from Houston for a three night stay. We arrived before check-in hours and the site we used had our room requests all wrong. The lady promptly corrected the errors & got us into very clean rooms. Very happy to provide excellent service hassle free. After a long travel day, this helped us tremendously. Meant a lot.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

After staying at an awful Ramada on our trip up north, we decided on this Quality Inn on our way home. The staff was very courteous and friendly, the motel was spotless and the room was clean and they served a great breakfast. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I can only speak for my room but the stereotype, old hotel room smell was powerful. My allergies were aggravated by the molds. The door locked by was not sealed so the morning sun would blast through it. I gave it a plus for the hot water but the bathroom seemed very small even for a motel bathroom. The reception and lobby receive a plus and the pool was great. The location was convenient to the interstate and many attractions in the area. Maybe another room would not have been so bad but my room was. I would have gotten another if the hotel was so packed. This hotel just needs to be renovated or demolished and rebuilt like many others in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I had made an error when booking and had the wrong date. The desk clerk was very helpful and able to get us an equivalent room for the night. The grounds are neat and clean and the room was very clean and more than adequate for a night on the road. We were able to walk to Cracker Barrel from the motel and the breakfast was above average for motels. It is close to the interstate for travellers but quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Looking for a hotel in the Christiansburg area that would accept my Yorkie. This was one of the only ones I could locate near the I81 exit. Room was sufficient, bed was a little soft for my personal taste, breakfast offered free of charge very good. Will consider staying here again on a subsequent trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Christiansburg
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg
Comfort Inn Blacksburg
Comfort Inn Blacksburg
#8 of 10 in Blacksburg
Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg

Been to Quality Inn Christiansburg? Share your experiences!