Rodeway Inn
Comfort Suites Chincoteague(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$140
$105
Chincoteague Inn(Chincoteague Island)
$54
Waterside Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$76
Hampton Inn and Suites Chincoteague-Waterfront(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
Hampton.com
My Lighthouse Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$120
Travelocity
Anchor Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$107
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chincoteague Island(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$105
Island Motor Inn Resort(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$130
Days Inn Chincoteague Island(Chincoteague Island)
$54
Travelocity
Refuge Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$99
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanhard boiled eggsmake your own wafflesstaff was friendlyfree breakfastnothing fancycomfortable stayright next doorfridge and microwaveair conditioneroff seasonyogurtponychincoteagueislandironponies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in July, is it the Hilton, well no, but it was clean and quiet, laid back, and perfect for what you go to Chincoteague for. The room had 2 queen beds, small fridge and microwave. There is the typical continental breakfast which was fine. The pool was clean and water was the perfect temp. There are multiple places to eat outside if you like. The people who work there were friendly and the location is great, you can walk to multiple stores and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vtwhalen
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This was our first time to Chinoteague and we are in love with it. We are already planning our next rip and this Motel is on the list. The room we had was the log cabin room. We slept great, the shower water is hot hot and good pressure. It is conveniently located and the pool is well maintained.

The breakfast good stand some work and the bathroom door could be a challange for some people, but we are coming back. I would, have and will be recommending this motel to people to consider staying at.

Room Tip: Get the "Rustic" rooms they are cool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Randy F
Reviewed August 15, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I often stay at Choice hotels and had always passed on the Rodeway Inns as they sometimes looked dodgy. This motel was recommended by a friend who has stayed there for years (even before it became a Rodeway Inn). She was right. It is a fine motel
The room had good mattresses, great pillows, good a/c, great shower, nice towels and it was clean as a pin. The staff was friendly, breakfast was ready early with 3-4 coffee pump-urns, so plenty of hot fresh coffee at 6:30am (and they say breakfast starts at 7).
The one issue I had was resolved more than to my satisfaction. The evening of my first stay the internet kept dropping out. I telephoned the 800 number associated with their wireless internet 3 times. The last time they said that a router needed to be changed and they would talk to the management. Just before I went to bed, the manager called to apologize and offer me another room with good wireless and a 25 dollar discount on my room for my trouble. He said the wireless problem would be fixed by tomorrow, so I stayed in the same room. The next day the wireless worked just fine through the rest of my stay. Now that is excellent customer service!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank R B
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We came in the height of summer, and knew we would pay high rates. But we did not get much for $200 per night. The room smelled moldy, and the bathroom smelled like a locker room. When we opened the jammed door to the room, flies were already inside. The beds were old and wobbled. The air conditioning made mostly noise and little cool air. A pet peeve of mine, there was only a blackout curtain to give you privacy from the outdoor walkway (so we could never see out the window.) There were stains in the hallway that took a long time before they were cleaned.

Still, the people who worked there were all very friendly. One of them even brought out breakfast for me when I arrived late. This hotel needs a massive upgrading to be worth these rates.

• Stayed: July 2013