“Great place!!”

Bill's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner since 1960. The freshest local seafood, hand cut steaks, and chops. As well as pasta dishes. All accompanied by our international wine list. Beer and cocktails are served. Be sure to save room for our legendary desserts
Reviewed October 18, 2017

No visit to Chincoteague is complete without a visit to Bill's! On my last visit, I had an absolutely perfect Dirty Martini, which was a fabulous surprise! I started with Oysters Rockefeller, which were delicious, as always, and my son ( his first visit!) was amazed and absolutely delighted by the fresh Chincoteague oysters on the half shell ( I had told him he would love them!). I had the seafood platter, my son had the lobster, and my son-in-law enjoyed fish. Both guys ate parts of my food, but I still had to leave some behind, as the portions are that big! My son and daughter-in-law and I returned Sunday morning with our 3 year-old granddaughter for breakfast before leaving the island, and enjoyed a very good breakfast. The wait staff at Bill's has always been very friendly and helpful, and remains a must-do when we visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,189)

Reviewed October 17, 2017

We had both dinner and Sunday brunch at Bill's during an off-season stay. The crab imperial was rich and delicious, and the staff were really friendly. My main complaint was how cold it was in there! Both at dinner and breakfast I (and many other patrons, I noticed) kept our jackets on.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

What a great meal we had at this restaurant, actually two meals. We enjoyed our food so much we came back another night. From the waitress, Heather, to the main course, it was a great dining experience. Would highly recommend if you are ever in Chincoteague!

Reviewed October 14, 2017

We had a very nice lunch here today - not overly exciting but for the area, good food and good atmosphere. Wait staff excellent.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

The front desk staff of the Fairfield Inn recommended Bill's for dinner. Fortunately, we took their recommendation and had a fabulous meal. So glad the hotel made us a reservation as it was crowded even on a rainy Thursday night. Our choices were brake cakes, crab imperial and the seafood feast (platter). Each one was exceptional. The preparation was visually appealing and taste followed suit. Would give a big thumbs up!