“Wow”

Bill's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner since 1960. The freshest local seafood, hand cut steaks, and chops. As well as pasta dishes. All accompanied by our international wine list. Beer and cocktails are served. Be sure to save room for our legendary desserts
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We went to Bills because of tripadvisor Like the reviews say.. The outside says nothing.. You walk in the door, and you feel like you are at an old time classy seafood house.. I ordered the bes,t and largest martini I have had.. I had the Caesar salad and the fried shrimp.. Best shrimp ever.. My man had the broiled seafood platter.. He has lived on the water his whole life.. He said the scallops were the best he ever had and the rest was wonderful. I finished with the white chocolate coconut pie.. WOW.. We life live an hour away, but this will be one of our to go to places.. Don't miss this gem.. I forgot the bread is home made and the cheese dip and crackers were an added treat..

1  Thank leisuresusie
Write a ReviewReviews (2,100)

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Very unimpressive exterior on the main street in Chincoteague but nice interior decor. Wait staff were efficient and helpful with suggestions. Mussel appetizer was not over powered by tasty marinara sauce. Pan fried rockfish main course was delicious as was squash and zucchini side. Nice dessert menu but I did not succumb to the creme brulee/
succumb to the temptation

1  Thank Clemans P
Reviewed May 2, 2014

This was our first visit to Chincoteaque and I've come to rely on TA reviews understanding that even 2 people can have dinner and one loves their meal and the other either was disappointed or "it was OK". Not tonight. My husband arrived and called Bill's at 6 p.m to make a 7 p.m. appointment. When we arrived we were seated soon. Friday night is busy. Our waitress, Liz, was very attentive.. Food was awesome. My husband ordered the flounder which is enough for three meals. I ordered stuffed shrimp which was equally good. Attention to customers was paramount. All contributed to clearing tables; fresh linens etc to assure expedited seating. Very impressive ( and so was our bill-very reasonable). Will definitely return.

1  Thank mariePennsylvania
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had a great lunch at Bill's. My bacon cheeseburger was perfect, clearly hand made and with just the right amount of juicy. The service was excellent, and our waitress was friendly and helpful.

1  Thank anch_10
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We were on Chincoteague to see the ocean, the park and the ponies this past weekend and looked on Trip Advisor for a place to eat dinner. Bill's was recommended and we were so delighted with this find. Our waitress could not have been nicer and we each decided on a fish special of the day. I had a seafood stuffed grouper, and my husband, fried rockfish. We were both so pleased with the quality and preparation...so delicious! We shared a bottle of Malbec, very good, and a berry pie with ice cream that was amazing. Great find!

1  Thank chvgt