“Better seafood than anywhere on our vacation.”

Bill's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner since 1960. The freshest local seafood, hand cut steaks, and chops. As well as pasta dishes. All accompanied by our international wine list. Beer and cocktails are served. Be sure to save room for our legendary desserts
Bellevue, Washington
“Better seafood than anywhere on our vacation.”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was one place I will always remember. The crab personally exceeded my expectations. Make sure you get some oysters, they have more taste than the ones on the West coast. I never take anything in life for granted and the coastal seafood this place offered up was a breath of fresh air.

• Visited August 2013

Duncan, South Carolina, United States
“Always great food”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I've been here twice now while traveling in the area. This is some of the best seafood that you can find. While the price is a little high, its well worth it for what you get. Don't expect a dollar menu here, but do expect to be truly impressed by their food and atmosphere.

• Visited November 2013
Lanarkshire
“Fabulous meal and great service”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Went here at recommendation of hotel - Waterside Inn
The serve was very good and the food was even better
Could not eat the whole portions served and ended up taking some away with us - lunch the next day

Visited October 2013
NoVA
“Fairly good food but more expensive that it was worth”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My wife had crab-stuffed jumbo shrimp that she thoroughly enjoyed. I ordered the Chef's special which was oysters prepared with panko (tiny bread crumbs), shaved Parmesan cheese and flakes of crab with various seasonings. Personally I felt there was more breading than anything else and I left still a bit hungry. We had to wait excessively long for our food (over 30 minutes) and the meal, without alcoholic drinks, was about $65 including a tip, and I didn't feel as if I had received adequate value for the cost.

Visited November 2013
Pennsylvania
“The fish probably shouldn't still be in water”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I can't say Bill's didn't have good food -- it does. What I can say is that experience isn't consistent across all dishes. I had scallops, which were really good. However, my husband's broiled flounder was resting in about a 1/2 inch of water, which I don't believe was the way the restaurant intended to serve it (if it is, they need to rethink that). He wasn't pleased. Overall, it's an okay place, but it's a shame that one dish didn't quite hit the mark.

Visited November 2013