“Great food. Pricey”

Bill's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner since 1960. The freshest local seafood, hand cut steaks, and chops. As well as pasta dishes. All accompanied by our international wine list. Beer and cocktails are served. Be sure to save room for our legendary desserts
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Two had salmon special. I had fried oysters. Appetizer: stuffed mushrooms. All Excellent!
Also popcorn shrimp. Okay-not special.
Dessert: chocolate cake-good.
Service: great! Took good care of us-all ages
A bit pricey but worth a one- off for vacation

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Let me start by saying you need Reservation, especially for Dinner & Sunday Breakfast. The food is excellent have never had a bad meal there. Love the Tropical salad, favorite is the seafood Norfolk, & the smothered flounder, and the redskin potatoes. Everyone that works there is very pleasant & very professional.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife had the seafood I had to go w/ the 1 lb bacon cheese burger w/ fries for $11. Very tasty, quality meat and cooked to perfection. Service was good nice linen cloths on tables .

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was our first trip to Chincoteague and this was my favorite restaurant that we encountered there. I think it's best to make reservations though, the sign says open "til..." I believe if you don't have a large party then you may be turned away after 9pm. My husband and I walked in at around 8:40pm on Sunday night and were able to be seated, the restaurant was still almost full at that time. My steak was delicious, my husband had the Ahi Tuna. Steakhouse martini was excellent! The only thing that threw us off was when you first sit down they give you crackers (still in the wrapper) and a little thing of cheese...you put the cheese on the cracker and it tastes exactly like a handisnack (which I love, so I'm not complaining). We just weren't sure what to expect after that, but rest assured...it was a lovely meal and nice atmosphere and our waiter was also great!! Will DEFINITELY be back!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went to quite a few restaurants around town, and this was by far the nicest as far as ambiance and some of the best seafood we found. I grew up in Florida eating seafood, and I loved this place! Everything was very fresh and perfectly cooked. Reservations are absolutely necessary, as this is a popular place.