“Good Dinner”

Bill's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner since 1960. The freshest local seafood, hand cut steaks, and chops. As well as pasta dishes. All accompanied by our international wine list. Beer and cocktails are served. Be sure to save room for our legendary desserts
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Bill's was recommended by the owner of our cottage. We went to dinner fairly late (8:30) on a Saturday evening and were able to get a table. The restaurant was crowded but the service was good. We had excellent Oysters Rockefeller. I had the pork chop over mashed sweet potatoes which was good. One son had an absolutely huge flounder which was very good. The other had a seafood pasta which was also good. The experience was good--not memorable--just good.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,051)

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Bill's was the only food recommendation made by our bed-and-breakfast hosts that didn't really bowl us over. The place looks fantastic, and the service was excellent, but the food was just pretty good. I have nothing bad to say about it. It's just that, having had so much really good seafood, it didn't stand out as far as the food was concerned.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I came here for lunch while on our vacation. It was recommended to us by someone in town. The décor is lovely inside, and the food was awesome! We had a bloomin' onion as an appetizer which was very yummy, and that was served with ranch dressing or thousand island. I had the chicken tender platter with the special sauce and it was soooo yummy! The shoestring fries were very good as well. My husband had steamed shrimp which he enjoy very much. We were both stuffed!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I am still craving the stuffed shrimp! Now I am back in landlocked Colorado and I can't wait to have Bill's again

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The restaurant was very classy and the food was very good. I had the little neck clams which were wonderful and my husband had a variety of seafood which was fresh, juicy, and delicious. I really enjoyed the granny smith apple coleslaw.