“Good, not special”

Don's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Local Favorite Since 1973. Located in the Heart of Downtown Chincoteague. Oysters & Clams on the Half-Shell. Great place for Family Gatherings, Parties,& Meetings
Florahome, FL
“Good, not special”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Fairly typical high volume seafood place. Food was okay. We were there late afternoon, place was less than half full so I was expecting better service than we got.

PA.
“Very good food”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had the scallops and my husband the crab cakes, both were delicious. I especially enjoyed the broccoli salad on the salad bar. Servers were very nice.

• Visited July 2014
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Casual Environment”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Great food, casual environment. Generous portions. Great place for family dining. Upstairs dining area overlooks the water.

Powell, Ohio, United States
“Average but good food.”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We were told by some locals that they eat here so we tried it. My husband had flounder and I had crab cakes. Both were good. The salad bar was OK, nothing special. I ordered asparagus with my crab cakes and it came on a separate plate. It was a decent meal, just not knock my socks off. Waitress was nice.

Claymont, Delaware
“Poor Customer Service”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stood at the take out window at least 5 minutes before someone acknowledged us. Then when the food was ready the customer interaction was not friendly AT ALL!!! We received that same cold treatment. One of the ladies in our party is very allergic to shellfish. She asked before she placed the order if the fries were prepared in the same oil as the fish. She was told by a young man, 100% no. When she received her order,it was wrong and she was unable to eat all of her food, As a president & CEO of a training & development, which teaches customer service, I give this restaurant's customer service an "F". I will never go back!

2 Thank Mobaby926