“First time to try Don's.”

Don's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Local Favorite Since 1973. Located in the Heart of Downtown Chincoteague. Oysters & Clams on the Half-Shell. Great place for Family Gatherings, Parties,& Meetings
Cressona, Pennsylvania
“First time to try Don's.”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We were a party of 7 with no reservations and walked in. It took a few minutes, but we were taken upstairs and seated. 2 tables were put together for us. There is a beautiful view of the bay. I always wanted to try a Soft Crab sandwich so I ordered one. It was really good. It doesn't come with anything except the breaded crab, but I didn't mind it that way so I could really taste it. I did ask for Tartar Sauce though. The only kind of bad thing, is that if your table is upstairs, the salad bar is on the first floor. I didn't want to have to carry food up the stairs so I didn't get it. My sister in law had the seafood sampler and it was a huge portion. Very fresh. All of the servers were really nice and more than happy to help us with whatever we needed.

Clay, WV
“Good seafood”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Good seafood for a good price. They have a salad bar which gives my family their veggies for the meal. My daughter loves the veggie soup. The all you can eat shrimp and clams is a good deal, but be ready to get stuffed.

Roanoke, Virginia
“Good”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Very good food a little pricy very very fresh and the service was good.try the crab balls they are pure crab no fillers

Berkeley Springs WV
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service, we'll come back!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stopped by Don's on a Friday night and had a 5 minute wait for a table. Once seated, our server was great. He explained the menu items to us and had an upbeat attitude. The appetizers, food and drinks were all brought to us in a timely manner. The good was excellent! We were so happy with the experience we made reservations for the next night and were not disappointed! We will make Don's a part of future visits to the island.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Johnwolfrey54
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Not worth the wait”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

1 hour wait on a Thursday night. Server was good, and very pleasant but the kitchen was very slow. I had cream of crab soup, crab cakes and apple pie. Only fair quality (more shell in crab cakes than I've ever seen), indifferent prep. Not worth the price.