“Loved it!”

Don's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Local Favorite Since 1973. Located in the Heart of Downtown Chincoteague. Oysters & Clams on the Half-Shell. Great place for Family Gatherings, Parties,& Meetings
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I went for lunch. I had oysters with the salad bar. Service was excellent. Iced tea was properly brewed and served with a full glass of ice and real iced tea spoon. I would have given the meal 5 stars but felt the salad bar looked a bit tired. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We usually order the same thing every year we visit Chincoteague since no one else has it on their menu. I order the heap of clams and my husband orders the heap of oysters and we share. Each dinner comes with about 21 steamed clams or oysters and with 2 sides or one side and the soup and salad bar. We also added 1/2 lb. steamed shrimp from the appetizer menu. A $7 pitcher of Yuengling completed our meal which was around $55 before tip. Best priced dinner on our trip.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We went here for lunch. The place wasnt crowded, but the food, crab cakes took forever. Our server apologized. The food was disappointing too. The sandwiches had a lot of filler and not much flavor. I will not be back.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere decent after our terrible experience at the Chincoteague inn. This wasnt bad. Food was okay. Very polite staff.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Our first night on vacation we went here with our 2 year old son. The seating overlooked the water, our waitress was awesome, and the food was really good. We enjoyed every minute of our time spent. Thanks for a warm welcoming and great food on Chincoteague Island, VA !