Snug Harbor Marina and Cottages
Comfort Suites Chincoteague(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$149
$169
Chincoteague Inn(Chincoteague Island)
$79
$69
Best Western Chincoteague Island(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$130
BestWestern.com
$178
Waterside Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$111
Days Inn Chincoteague Island(Chincoteague Island)
$93
Anchor Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$107
Refuge Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$116
All reviewsthe cottageskayak tourcaptain johngranite countertopswild poniesflounderpots and panssaw dolphinsa great vacationlight housesunset cruiseassateague lighthousethe east coastcrabnational parkwildlife refugecabin
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Crabbing, fishing, & fun. Cabins overlooking the bay & a lighthouse view.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank CaptainThom
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Just got back from my annual weekend on Chincoteague Island. We always stay at Snug Harbor because of the views and the staff. John is great and will ensure your stay is worry free. Many great memories from Snug Harbor and I would recommend these cotteges to anyone traveling to the island. A+ spot!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Naptown55
Reviewed September 23, 2011

We rented 2 cabins here for a long weekend. The cabins are dated and small but very clean and they worked just fine. The kids really enjoyed fishing and crabbing off the docks during the day and especially at night. We also rented a pontoon boat which was fun and worked out fine. The downside - no wifi and no pool or swimming area. It was a good experience but I don't think I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Jakesmommy2003
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I took a trip this past summer to the great island of Chincoteague. I took my kayak with me and didn't really know what to expect but heard great stories about the kayaking around the island. My girlfriend and I found a little waterfront cottage along the Assateague waterway called Snug Harbor. The accommodations were nice and the location was the best. We put our kayaks in the water just steps away from the waterfront room and explored the islands all weekend.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank kayakertif
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This review is for the cottage: it was small, outdated and the beds were uncomfortable. Although the lady that runs it is friendly and accommodating it didn't make up for the run down rooms or lack of proper kitchen appliances (rusty silverware and no microwave). The location is perfect, there's a "fake beach" by the water and one grill for everyone to use (luckily we were the only ones to use it the night we grilled out or I would have been pretty upset with this) I would definitely recommend their boat rentals though, that seemed like it would have been fun. Overpriced shop ($10 for bug spray or sun lotion) so make sure you pack it and boy will you need it, the mosquitoes here are ridiculous! The extra person per room charge is steep also $12.50 per person not worth it. All in all I would say for the money its just OKAY

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple