“Good Food, Relaxed Atmosphere”

Steamers Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I'm a seafood eater, and when I go to the beach, I expect one thing: GREAT seafood. Steamers comes very close to delivering, but just misses the mark. I've eaten there twice now; both times I got the AYCE blue crabs. Typical AYCE tactic of trying to fill you up on sides (and they give you a LOT!), but the sides are good quality. My companions enjoyed their dinners, but didn't rave about them, so I know it's not just me. The menu, especially the AYCE choices, are a little spendy. I do like the relaxed atmosphere, and it's a good place for a large crowd (we had 9 in our party).

At the end of the day, would I go back to Steamers? Yes. Give it a try.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Granted we were here during Pony Swim week and everything was crowded, but for the wait time and prices the food was nothing special. Their all you can eat includes many appetizers (that you can't share) including fried chicken, so I'm guessing they do that to fill you up before you get to the seafood. We had a large party and none of us had the all you can eat. The food was good, but not extraordinary.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

This a great place for Seafood. The All you can eat Crabs & Seafood is wonderful. However, they run out of crabs too often and will only let you buy a dozen. Gets pretty crowded, so be sure to get there early.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Not bad of a wait, seafood was decent, our service was not. Our Waitress was not very attentive, didn't explain things, forgot some things that we realized when paying the check. Very Overpriced, you expect to pay a little more on vacation, but not like this, Next time we'll do take out.

1  Thank SmilesCircus5
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Casual setting, good service and GREAT seafood. Was withiin walking distance of our motel. The waitress was very helpful.