“Dinner for 2 on a Saturday night”

Steamers Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We waited roughyl 40 minutes because they were really busy which was no big deal. The Hostess was very nice. She let us know ahead of seating us that they were short on Blue Crabs. We were seated and our waiter was very good. I was able to get Blue Crabs. They were good and full. My only problem with them was this: some of the crabs were way oversteamed and full of water. Lower the temp. A little. I saw someone else on here complaining about it too. Meal also came with lots of sides and awesome chicken. Price was a lttile high but it was expected with the Blue Crab shortage this year. Good job, we will be back.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I feel sorry for the many seasonal guest and tourist that come here, the crab legs and shrimp were so over steamed that they could have filled a bucket with all of the water that came out after peeling and cracking them. the shrimp were actually " mushy " What a let down. the cook should be ashamed. do yourself a favor and take a trip to Virginia beach or Williamsburg and eat at Captain George's, they know how to steam seafood! , but the service was good I must say.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I recently visited Steamers Restaurant on Chincoteague Island VA. and it was great. You walk into steamers and it is a large open room with a picnic atmosphere. Soon or waitress, Leanna came and took our order and was very helpful. Soon she brought our salads that were great. Her timing was perfect, as we were finishing our salads our piping hot seafood showed up. The seafood was fantastic and there was plenty of it.I have visited Chincoteague 12 times and I have eaten at all of the seafood restaurants on the island and Steamers continues to be my number one pick for a seafood platter!

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Need I say more? You know what's better than having to get your own good at a buffet? Someone bringing it to you. Crabs are delicious! We always have a blast here.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We ordered the crab for dinner, it was delicious and the price was reasonable. My children are not very into seafood, they ordered the pasta and it was good too.