“Ya gotta try it.”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We stop here for dinner each time we are in town. We have visited several restaurants but this and Bills are our favorites. The view from the dining room is breath taking. It looks out over the water and the wildlife put on a nice show. The food is fantastic and the service is great.

There are newer reviews for Village Restaurant

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at the Village Restaurant. The place is nice and a little pricy. I had the crab cakes and they were good. The atmosphere is generally quiet so it was nice. The restaurant overlooks a creek and you can see birds and fish while you eat. MAKE SURE TO MAKE A RESERVATION!! YOU CAN REQUEST A TABLE BY THE WINDOW! We always come here on our vacation and it is always decent. I would tell you to give it a shot when your in town.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Sat at "the bar" which was small and the bartender seemed that he did not want to be there. Sent back clams casino which were horrible, salad was fresh but dressing was not pleasant tasting at all. Cream of crab soup was ok but nothing special. Staff was pleasant.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Was here a few years ago, glad we came back. Crab soup-heavenly, crab dip-yum, seafood platter-huge and fresh. Great friendly service, will come back again.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at the Village Restaurant on a Saturday evening. Our B&B owner called in our reservation. We were pleased to have a very nice window table waiting for us. I had the New York Steak and my wife had the Coconut Shrimp. We also had salads that were fresh, but very skimpy on the dressing. My steak was cooked medium rare as ordered, but it was tough and fatty. It reminded me of a steak you can easily buy for a few bucks at the grocery store. The shrimp was excellent. I had a small baked potato with about a tablespoon of sour cream on the side. I sensed that thay skimp on everything. Their wine list is minimal and thay only serve Sutter wine by the glass. My wife's Cab was cheap tasting. Our server forgot our water until I reminded her, but otherwise she was quite good and friendly. I have to admit I disliked the tatoos up her arm, but I'm old fashoned. Overall it was a bit of a disapointment. We probably will not go back. I suggest Bill's Seafood.

1  Thank Tapetseb22