I should have known better- it was the only hotel with rooms still available for a last minute trip to Chincoteague. The hotel is run down, the guest rooms dirty and falling apart. It's the type of place you are afraid to let your bare feet touch the carpet and wish you didn't have to sleep in the beds. Do not stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 70 unit motel, just minutes away from the Assateague Island Beach and Wildlife Refuge, the Inn is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the solitude and the breathtaking sunsets our Island has to offer.Conveniently located at Maddox Blvd. and Deep Hole Road, the Inn is within walking distance of many art galleries, restaurants, shops and the Civic Center. For those that desire a little adventure, deep sea fishing charters are available or take off on a bicycling excursion on one of the many trails available on the Chincoteague and Assateague Islands.We offer modern, spacious, extremely clean accommodations, daily maid service, complimentary coffee and a selection of newspapers.Be our guest as you enjoy our outdoor pool with large surrounding deck & gazebo. A screened pavilion equipped with cooking facilities will accommodate most any gathering, large or small. For those wanting to picnic, we have barbeque grills available as well as a volleyball court. There is ample parking for cars and a designated area for boats and buses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chincoteague Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chincoteague Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Chincoteague Island Hotel