“Very Tasty”

Dining options: Late Night
Chadds Ford
“Very Tasty”
Reviewed September 3, 2014

We came to Chincoteague Island expecting fabulous seafood, and instead we found this incredible little bbq place. Would go back in a second for more.

Visited August 2014

Yorktown, Virginia
“Terrific BBQ”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Don't be deceived by kiddie rides & outdoor seating only, this is great BBQ! Ribs, beef Brisket were super and even fried pickles and freshly made lemonade were also super

1 Thank Rsnic
Coolville, Ohio
“SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

My boyfriend and I got something from this place EVERY DAY!! The Lemonades were AMAZING! We got a different flavor of lemonade every day and it was worth it ! The pulled pork was great. It was juicy, tender, sauce was good, and most imporatant they don't skimp on the meat!

• Visited August 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
“Be careful - so easy to get addicted!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stopped by Smokey's for a quick lunch early in our vacation week, and went back two more times before the week was over! Wow. That BBQ was really, really good. I had a pulled pork sandwich - so tender, and with sauce that I wish I knew how to make. Lemonade is fantastic and definitely worth the price and the wait - it is made with real lemons, one glass at a time. I confess that I went back before my drive home and got a pulled pork sandwich and a lemonade for the road. Cool place, too - great people, outdoor seating, and games to play while you are waiting or after eating. My only worry is that it will become so popular that we won't be able to get in next year! Maybe I shouldn't have written this review.............

• Visited August 2014
Bellingham, Massachusetts
“Top Shelf Chow”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

The service was fast and friendly but it was the "unusual" way that the BBQ food is prepared that really sets it apart. There is a variety of menu items available but the specials stand out and should not be missed.

• Visited June 2014