“Good food”

Chincoteague Diner & Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A family oriented diner featuring a full menu. We serve breakfast (all day) lunch and dinner and late night treats. Economically priced we feature a wide selection of omlets, waffles, pancakes and other breakfast specialties. Our entrees include a selection of seafood, Italian dishes and hearty diner classics. Kids are welcome and there are specials for them for breakfast and all meals. Be sure and check out our cakes, desserts, rice pudding and other desserts!
Cape May County
“Good food”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

After traveling for 2 weeks we didn't want to get dressed up and go out for a big dinner. Stopped into Diner due to Trip Advisor's reviews. Diner was very clean and the prices were good compared to the only other restaurant opened in town. Dinner came with soup or salad and we had the Maryland Crab Soup which was the best we've ever had. I ordered a shrimp basked and was surprised how much food came with it. Shrimp, french fried, cole slaw and onion rings. So much food. My husband had the special, Pot Roast which came with mashed potatoes and green beans. Huge portions and he said it was very good. I would recommend everyone to stop in here.

• Visited February 2014

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Simple Pleasures”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is a diner that serves up large portions for the main meal. The salmon that I had was well prepared and tasted great. Their side dishes are fine, Compared to a lot of the other restaurants in Chincoteague, I would say that they are good and consistent. Even the local police eat there. I will go there anytime I am in Chincoteague. Also the price was reasonable for the meal served.

• Visited March 2014
Chesterfield
“Best Secret of the Island”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

From Burgers to Seafood, the BEST !! Husband had the burger and I had the stuffed shrimp with Crab !. Shrimp was stuffed with real crab and lots of it., Served with the best green beans I have ever put in my mouth, and great tasty fried, this was the perfect meal and it did not cost me $80.00.
Came back for Breakfast before leaving the next morning, not disappointed, incredible omelette and home fries. Not to mention, the coffee was incredible. The Chef at Bills needs to come here to take cooking lessons !!!
My Family will see you in June and I can't wait to come back for more great visits and food.
Great, friendly staff ! Loved It

Visited March 2014
1 Thank RSemonco
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best little diners I've eaten in.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

From walking in, to walking out everything was PERFECT. Great atmosphere, wonderful and friendly service and delicious food at an excellent price. We will most definitely return!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank jacalyn24
Mechanicsville, Virginia
“ChincoteagueDiner”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The food is good, service friendly and prompt, and prices were very reasonable. We'll go again. This is a locally owned and operated diner.

Visited February 2014