“It is what it is.”

Chincoteague Diner & Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A family oriented diner featuring a full menu. We serve breakfast (all day) lunch and dinner and late night treats. Economically priced we feature a wide selection of omlets, waffles, pancakes and other breakfast specialties. Our entrees include a selection of seafood, Italian dishes and hearty diner classics. Kids are welcome and there are specials for them for breakfast and all meals. Be sure and check out our cakes, desserts, rice pudding and other desserts!
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Its not a 5 star Restaurant but as a "Diner" its very good. Had two meals here and they both were very good. If you read the reviews here and make up your mind by them then you miss out on a lot. I would rather experience a place myself and then decide on it from my experience. I would go back again next time.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Being on a diet I was surprised and pleased that they had an eggwhite omelet with turkey sausage! My boyfriend ordered something more hardy and we both said this was the best breakfast we've ever had.

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is a great place for everyone, the food is good and the service is excellent. Although this restaurant has not been around very long, it quickly became one of our favorite. My grandson likes the Texas burger, he recommends you give it a try!

2  Thank sallyg899
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very basic, salad was iceberg lettuce. Oil and vinegar was a light colored oil and white vinegar. No evoo and balsamic here. Beer was pricy compared to nicer restaurants we ate at. Burger was just OK.

1  Thank Neese39
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stopped for late breakfast/early lunch this week. We were seated quickly and the waiter was pleasant. My sister had the loaded fries, my grandmother had a grilled cheese, my aunt ha an omelet, and I had the Cesar salad. Everyone but me said their food was pretty good. My salad was warm and was basically just some lettuce, tomatoes, and croutons with powdered parmesan cheese. I was expecting grated and the powder was overpowering. It wasn't horrible but definitely not worth ordering again.

2  Thank Jlcdavidson88