“Breakfast to go”
Review of Mr. Paul's Kitchen - CLOSED

Mr. Paul's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Breakfast to go”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband brought back food to hotel from here.
It was ok but nothing special and I am easy to please when it comes to food.
We got eggs, bacon and potatoes. Potatoes were good.

• Visited July 2013

“Waitress made all difference!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stopped in here this morning. My Husband had Chipped beef gravy and I had Spinach, bacon, cheese omelet, kids had waffle and crepes. All which was fresh and good. But what really made this visit worth while, was our waitress. I didn't get her name but my 4 year old, accidentally threw his necklace behind the booth. And our waitress moved the entire booth to get it for him. She was so concerned for him it was the sweetest thing!!

• Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Charming Little Restaurant”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

From the moment we walked in my entire family loved the feel of the place. A little bit of a step back in time but in a charming way. We were there for breakfast and surprised at the various breakfast choices. Our meal was delicious and the service was great! Everyone was very friendly! Will definitely return.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Clay22
“Pleasant atmosphere with good food.”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a good breakfast at 0700 as the only customer. Friendly staff catered to my every need while undergoing daily preparations. Breakfast was good and quickly served after ordering.

• Visited June 2013
virginia
“Excellent Food in A Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Wow, had the Crab Benedict today for brunch and loved every bite! The sauce was great and the eggs were perfectly cooked. The home fries are real potatoes - not the frozen, out of the package kind. Other folks at our table had traditional breakfast food, pancakes, bacon, eggs, biscuits, etc. and were all pleased. Our server, Sherry, was friendly and professional. The decor is bright and cheery.

Probably the best breakfast food on the Island! Now, we will try lunch and dinner entrees.

• Visited May 2013