“Fresh Seafood”

Gary Howard Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We call ahead to have them cook our food and return to the hotel for dinner. We like it better then any of the local restaurants.
We also stop here on the way home to load up with fresh seafood. Bought the flounder, scallops, shrimp and oysters.

1  Thank sable20

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The take-out meal platters are a wonderful deal. We ate there two nights in a row with three people. The sides they offer changes everyday. Plus, if the fish of the day isn't your favorite ask for another! It was only $2.5 to get rockfish instead! The crab cakes were amazing, absolutely no filter. But go early, as we waited for our take out around 4 pm their phone rang constantly.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was a highlight of our vacation. Three times during the week I stopped by to pick up part of our dinner. One night we had steamed crabs. Another night I picked up the fresh local rock fish. It was amazing on the grill. We had some leftover and made it into a delicious fish salad for lunch the following day. As a treat on the last day we got local oysters on the half shell. Best, most tender, oysters I have ever had. And even better was that they prepare the oysters for you. $8 for a dozen! You can't beat it. The prices here are unbelievable and the seafood is out of this world fresh. The service is friendly and competent. Call ahead and the order will be waiting for you to pick up.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I found this place by looking on line and reading reviews for local seafood establishments. Boy am I glad I did. We placed our take out order for shrimp and a dozen crabs and enjoyed them immensely. The crabs were full and the shrimp fresh and delicious. We will be ordering again before we leave.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was hoping to find The Spot for fresh seafood and finally did. Unfortunately it was on the last day of our stay but better late than never. You can get your food to go but can not eat there they have no tables. I had been looking for fresh local crabs and finally found them here for $8 a dozen (females) males which are slightly bigger $18 a dozen. Steamed,seasoned ready to go.Crabcakes were awesome much better than the bigger restaurants. Going back for 50 steamers for $13 later. Great food.