“Love!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Pennsylvania
“Love!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

This is about as hip as it gets on the island. Great atmosphere, good coffee and pastry. They have lots of interesting objects and clothing for sale, that isnt your usual touristy junque. Somehow, it all works.

Staunton, Virginia
“LOVE this place!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

It got particularly chilly during our stay at Chincoteague (even though it was middle of July!) and we ended up going for a hot cup of coffee! I had the mocha latte and it was divine! We also had the almond chocolate chip cookies with it - that really hit the spot! My children had hot cocoa, and please note their mix is made with cinnamon - my kids liked it well enough but said they'd prefer it without the cinnamon. I thought it was yummy though. Aside from the tasty goodness, the Main Street Coffee House also offers a high end gift shop - I loved spending time here and looking around at all the beautiful items for sale. This is a MUST STOP when you are in Chincoteague. It's so easy to get to also - right as you cross the bridge into town. Enjoy!

Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Okay”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

There didn't seem to be much choice for coffee shops, so we went here both mornings of our stay. Coffee was okay. Staff was very pleasant with the exception of the oldest woman who was working there. I asked for 1% milk, which the young girl serving me told me they didn't have. Okay, 2% then, not a problem. The older woman then made a comment about why people even think there is a difference. I informed her there was to me, and she went on to say... okay 45% milk then, laughed and walked away. Really? Will try to find somewhere else next time.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Chincochino!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Walked over for some drinks. Love the frozen Chincochino!
Prompt, friendly service. Quirky art for sale , cute atmosphere.

Southeast Michigan
“Wonderful as always!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The coffeehouse serves up fantastic drinks- the "chincochino" (spelling?? sorry guys) is decadent, yummm and the Italian sodas are just right- our son loved the lemon-lime combo. Their baked goods are right on the money, we had the lemon blueberry cake and our 2 year old ate most of it (that was after eating a large breakfast!). Additionally, they have a variety of gift items in their shop along with a lovely clothing selection and top quality shoes. Fantastic.

Visited July 2013