My husband & I decided on a spur of the moment to drive to Chincoteague on Friday and stay until Sunday. We did not have reservations and happened upon the Island Motor Inn. Luckily, they had a room available. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a room on the third floor and the view was perfect (except for some cranes in the water to the left of the motel). The room was clean and had a small fridge. The pool was great but did not get a chance to try out the hot tub (it closes at 10pm). We ate breakfast at the Island Cafe on the property and that was nice and convenient but a little pricey.
We had a very nice stay and would definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are waterfront with balcony. Free continental breakfast, hot tub, fitness center, in room coffee maker, free wi-fi, located within walking distance of restaurants and shopping, and minutes from Assateague National Seashore and Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, and NASA/Wallops Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Island Motor Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Motor Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Island Hotel Chincoteague
- Island Resort Chincoteague
- Island Chincoteague