Inn at Poplar Corner
Comfort Suites Chincoteague(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$140
$105
Rodeway Inn(Chincoteague Island)
$55
Chincoteague Inn(Chincoteague Island)
$54
Good 3.5/5
Waterside Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$76
Great 4.5/5
Anchor Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$107
Very Good 4/5
My Lighthouse Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$120
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chincoteague Island(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$105
Orbitz.com
Great 4.5/5
Island Motor Inn Resort(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$130
Great 4.5/5
Days Inn Chincoteague Island(Chincoteague Island)
$54
Good 3.5/5
Refuge Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
$99
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2011

We had a fantastic and peaceful 3 days and nights at the Inn. Our most hospitable hosts made us feel very welcomed right away.

Our Lavender room was spacious, very clean, comfortable with ample bathroom amenities.

Breakfasts each morning was enjoyable, pleasant, delicious and so filling that we forgot to eat lunch.

Our hosts graciously made the kitchen available at all times providing glasses and drinks, and afternoon treats were provided in the dining room.

Evenings we leisurely relaxed on the porch(bug spray even provided).

If we needed anything for the beach it was there. And we did make good use of the bicycles!

We've stayed a B & B's in many countries and I have to say this one was most enjoyable!
We hope to stay again at the Inn!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2009

We enjoyed our overnight stay in this beautiful inn - lovelly location and a great breakfast. The room was one of the best I have stayed in - very comfortable and so many little touches that I can't list them including comfortable cushions - a window seat to relax on and read magazines. We used the bikes to cycle out to the nature reserve and once I got the hang of backpedalling to brake I had fun.Wish we could have stayed longer!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2009

My cousins and I spent 3 wonderful nights at this gorgeous B & B. I will stay here every time I vacation in Chincoteague Island. Linda, the host ,is gracious and very accommodating. Her breakfasts are absolutely delicious, honestly, the best I have ever had! The rooms are immaculate and breathtaking. There are bikes on the premise to use and we felt very comfortable while visiting. She recommended excellent restaurant for our evening meals and all of them for excellent. We drove to the beach and Wild Animal Refuge. We saw wild ponies, climbed the lighthouse, walked on the beach and down several paths. My cousins and I are planning to make this an annual event and we decided that we will only stay at the Inn at Poplar Corner. It truly was every thing I had hoped for and much more. It's a gem.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Our stay at the inn was extremely comfortable. Linda met us upon arrival and showed us to our rooms. There are just four bedrooms so there is never the feeling of being crowded, particularly as the rooms and bathrooms are large. We stayed in Baywatch. It was very well appointed, light and airy with a sitting area, spacious storage, and very comfortable bed. The bathroom has a large jacuzzi with shower. All is spotlessly clean

If needed, Linda is there to make suggestions and supply such things as bikes, binoculars etc. all in a lowkey, friendly manner.

The breakfasts are absolutely delicious and you wished for lunch and dinner. There are always home baked cookies and treats available with various drinks and water from the fridge and coffee, tea from the buffet which can be enjoyed on the wrap-around porch,

As with much of Chincoteague, the inn is minutes away from Assateague with its walks, ponies and beaches.

We like the relaxed, comfortable atmosphere the best and disliked nothing.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2009

After spending a fun "girls weekend" at the Inn at Poplar Corner last summer, I decided to go back this year with my husband. I have stayed in the Lavender Room and the Main View Room, which features a private balcony. What a perfect place to relax after the beach/before dinner with a glass of wine or a little snack!

The Inn is a very short walk into downtown Chincoteague, which is just charming. The Inn provides guests with bicycles to use which are great for tooling around and working up an appetite. I am vegan and Linda graciously accomodated my dietary restrictions. All of the other guests were raving about the crab quiche that was served at breakfast.

I am looking forward to another trip to the Inn in the future. Thank you, Linda and Charity!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple