Pictures are particularly good to share this refuge's refuge with you, but here are some phrases to help: Great Location - Welcoming atmosphere & rooms - Great Staff - Old Fashion but well kept up - CLEAN! - Pretty, tropical themed pool (& it's heated!) - Pony Petting just a short walk across their parking lot - a few GLUTEN FREE options for breakfast.
This is one hotel that is actually better than its website might indicate to you. BUT, if you want bright and shiny, go to one of Neese 39's "big-box" hotels. This is, as it says, an Island Refuge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island