“Avoid, save your money”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Paid for a small peperoni. The crust wasn't cooked, and the cashier told me there was no sprinkle Parmesan cheese available to add! "Surhat" the pizza cook's name didn't know what he was doing. I admit some Ledo's snobbishness as I cut my teeth on the original in Adelphi, MD. But this was awful. Terrible experience, will go to Maria's or buy frozen instead next time I want pizza on the island.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

The food was Ok, nothing special but not bad either. The atmosphere is nice, reasonably priced and the service was very good

Reviewed October 30, 2013

It wasn't bad food at all. My sandwich was very tasty, and my son's pizza was good. Their sauce was a little sweet, and I didn't like that very much. They charged for everything; I asked for sauce to dip fries in, and it was a charge. That's a little annoying. We visit during the government shut down, so I'm sure business was slower than usual, but the server wasn't very excited that my son and I wanted to sit and dine in. I won't go back there next time we visit.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good for budget travellers. Have a nice variety of italian food. We waited to get seated and felt a little awkward. We were expected to take a seat which was not clear as the sign was facing guests in stead of entry door. Place give an impression of being unclean. All the servers were nice and caring.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We have eaten here before and it seemed better the last time we at here (probably 7 years ago). The pizza is average but not fantastic. The thin crust is good and crispy and the sauce is pretty good, but the toppings are a little sparse. Not a bad meal, but would be better off at one of the local restaurants that are not a chain.