“Excellent pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Pizza and Stromboli's was very very good. Went twice this week. Atmosphere was very nice. But can't give a 5 star rating due to $18 for 1 1/2 dozen of wings???? WAAAAYYY too much. One dozen of wings was $13. Too much for wings. Would go back for everything else though.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Ledo's is one of the better pizza places on the island, but that isn't saying much. They use the pre-made crust (you know, the kind with the holes on the bottom). It's very thin, though - so not so bad. The toppings are fantastic (think entire strips of bacon) and the sauce isn't bad.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I don't usually like to eat out at Italian restaurants, but we arrived on the island late with a storm threatening, we were hungry and Ledos was open! It was a good call to stop. The food was not outstanding, but tasty and plentiful, our waitress was very friendly, efficient and attentive. The two of us sat in a booth, but there were also long tables with plastic tablecloths for larger groups. My husband's salad was fresh and large, as was his calzone. My pasta was cooked perfectly and the sauce was tasty. Prices were reasonable for a tourist area.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This was my first visit to Ledo's. Food was pretty good. We ordered a large pizza and had a very attentive waitress. The building itself is pretty run down. I personally preferred a neighboring pizza place on the island.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We called our order in for carry out. When we arrived, there was a line at the register, so we waited patiently. When it was our turn, the worker was still busy doing something so we stayed a step back and waited patiently for her to address us. Once we was done, she just stared at us with this rude look on her face. She said nothing. So I said hello and that we were here to pick up our order. She sighed and said they were closing soon. So I again explained that we had already placed our order and it should already be ready. She asked for the name all lazily and annoyed. My husband was not appreciative of the way this lady was speaking to me, as I was nothing but polite to her. We came on time for our food, there was no reason for her to act like we were holding her up or getting in her way. This is a sad trend I am noticing at far too many places in Chincoteague with lazy, rude employees. They don't even give a kind customer a chance, just rude from the start. Even though we picked up the food at the time we were told, it was cold, and soggy and needed to be reheated, like it must have been sitting there for a while. Not impressed.

1  Thank Jennifer C