“Pre-Made Crust, Very Good Toppings”
Review of Ledo's Pizza

Ledo's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Ledo's is one of the better pizza places on the island, but that isn't saying much. They use the pre-made crust (you know, the kind with the holes on the bottom). It's very thin, though - so not so bad. The toppings are fantastic (think entire strips of bacon) and the sauce isn't bad.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I don't usually like to eat out at Italian restaurants, but we arrived on the island late with a storm threatening, we were hungry and Ledos was open! It was a good call to stop. The food was not outstanding, but tasty and plentiful, our waitress was very friendly, efficient and attentive. The two of us sat in a booth, but there were also long tables with plastic tablecloths for larger groups. My husband's salad was fresh and large, as was his calzone. My pasta was cooked perfectly and the sauce was tasty. Prices were reasonable for a tourist area.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This was my first visit to Ledo's. Food was pretty good. We ordered a large pizza and had a very attentive waitress. The building itself is pretty run down. I personally preferred a neighboring pizza place on the island.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We called our order in for carry out. When we arrived, there was a line at the register, so we waited patiently. When it was our turn, the worker was still busy doing something so we stayed a step back and waited patiently for her to address us. Once we was done, she just stared at us with this rude look on her face. She said nothing. So I said hello and that we were here to pick up our order. She sighed and said they were closing soon. So I again explained that we had already placed our order and it should already be ready. She asked for the name all lazily and annoyed. My husband was not appreciative of the way this lady was speaking to me, as I was nothing but polite to her. We came on time for our food, there was no reason for her to act like we were holding her up or getting in her way. This is a sad trend I am noticing at far too many places in Chincoteague with lazy, rude employees. They don't even give a kind customer a chance, just rude from the start. Even though we picked up the food at the time we were told, it was cold, and soggy and needed to be reheated, like it must have been sitting there for a while. Not impressed.

1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We have a Ledo's close to where we live and thought we'd give this one a try for a quick, reasonably priced dinner. My two teenage boys had Stromboli's, one had buffalo chicken with blue cheese and the other had ham and cheese, my 7 year old girls shared Ravioli and I had an individual pizza of chicken, goat cheese and Roma tomatoes. These are dishes we would normally get at our local Ledo's. My boys loved their Stromboli's, my individual pizza was not quite as good as my local Ledo's but was pretty good. Our meal, including drinks was $45.00, not too bad for a family of 5! The one negative was the service, twice we had to go look for our waitress for drink refills!