“good seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Seafood was excellent and plenty of it, frys were average ,macaroni salad was poor and not home made

Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Looks like a dive but the food was excellent. Best crab cake I've ever eaten. Wished we would have stopped and gotten hush puppies before we left to return home.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

If you're staying nearby, this is a great option to take back to the hotel. Fresh fish and seafood options, all reasonably priced. My only recommendation is that if you want fish, consider getting a platter vs. a sandwich. I had a GREAT fish sandwich prepared but it was so moist that the condensation in the package made the bread too moist. Crabcake sandwhich didn't suffer the same fate.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

First time got the mini crab cakes and once fried clams, wife got the scallops platter. I enjoyed the crab cakes and clams, she liked her scallops and had a TON of fries for the kids.

After that we bought raw scallops and I cooked them at home, also tried the Cream of Crab soup. I liked it everyone else seem to just think it was ok.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

The oyster fritters were burned, undercooked and the grease in the fryer needed changed (you could tell from the taste). I would not eat here again.