“definately a craver!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Pennsville, New Jersey
“definately a craver!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Went to baldy's with my husband and my parents. They just relocated to the island. We stopped at a few restaurants during our stay and all were lovely but Mr. baldy's caught the attention of our taste buds. it was slow but we came around 4 so no big deal. The waitress recommended the reuben. best reuben i have ever had! My husband got prime rib. Cooked just right and the portions were nice aswell plus you get sides. We shared a bowl of the crab soup and ended up coming back the day we left to order some pints of it to take home with us! Can't wait to visit my parents again and to come to mr. baldy's.

Cambridge, Maryland
“Canned vegetables in August?”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We were looking for a new place to eat on the island, so we wound up here. We won't wind up here ever again. The meatloaf was overly processed and the vegetables were canned. In the middle of fresh produce season. My son's BLT had hot house tomatoes on it, while plenty of fresh local tomatoes are readily available.
Service was okay, atmosphere mediocre. Food was awful.

Fort Washington, PA
“Good Lunch”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Not spectacular atmosphere or food but a solid lunch place. My husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich and he wasn't thrilled. I ordered the Reuben and it was delicious. (on that sandwich, I'd rate five stars!)

Small place, little run down, staff was neither friendly nor rude but got the job done. I'd go again for lunch.

wildwood new jersey
“Great place”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had a bad experience elswere and ended up at mr baldys,what a place it was like eating a grandmas...great home cooking

Visited August 2012
South Orange, New Jersey
“Nice surprise!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The food was very good - -I got a great salad and nice broiled flounder. Good dinner for my kids and vegetarian husband, too! Great eggplant! Nice people, like everywhere on the Island. Kind service.